Emergency service (24/7)Contact emergency service
Here you can report a supply fault. LuxEnergie’s 24-hour fault service will be notified and will contact you as soon as possible.
Billing informationContact finance
For any information regarding your invoice, please contact our financial department by phone or email.
Frequently asked questions
Connection to the district heating system requires the following steps tob e completed:
- Submission of a connection application by the prospective customer
- On-site visit by LuxEnergie to determine the course of the connecting road and, if necessary, to draw up a free estimate of the connection costs
- Drawing up a heat supply contract between LuxEnergie and the customer, in which the modalities (price, performance, term, etc.) are defined
- Connection to the district heat network carried out by LuxEnergie
- Installation and primary connection of the heat transfer station by LuxEnergie
- Connection and possible modifications by the customer or his installer to the customer’s heat distribution system to the heat transfer station
- Submission of an application for commissioning by the customer or his installer
- Commissioning by LuxEnergie
Only the existing boiler system will be replaced by the heat transfer station for district heating. The heat distribution in the building remains the same. By removing the existing boiler plant, you gain additional space.
The costs for the connection, the so-called “connection fees”, depend on the scope of the work to be carried out (network, transfer station). These are one-off charges payable at the start of the contract and are subject to VAT at 17%.
Contact our emergency service at 22 54 74-1. They will take care of the malfunction as soon as possible.